The Camas Farmer’s Market contributes to Camas by being a place:
· where the community has access to local and sustainable food
· where education is available to learn skills for seasonal, healthy eating
· where local farms are nurtured and supported
· where we all come together to celebrate the harvest
The mission of the Camas Farmer’s Market is:
· to create an agriculturally based farmer’s market in downtown Camas that provides access to local, sustainable foods,
· to champion and support local farms and food producers,
· to foster connections between farmers / producers and the community, including vulnerable populations,
· to provide education and inspiration for growing, preparing and eating healthy foods,
· to create a permanent space to bring our community together, and
· to work with community organizations in furtherance of our mission.
May 31 – September 27, 2023
Wednesdays, 3PM - 7PM
Location: 4th Avenue Between Everett and Franklin.
Monday, Mar 27, 2023 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Thursday, Mar 30, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Friday, Mar 31, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Find information about getting a COVID-19 vaccine in your state. CDC information is available at cdc.gov/coronavirus; additional AARP information and resources are at aarp.org/coronavirus. En español, visite aarp.org/elcoronavirus.
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR