Buschmann City Square Park
3rd, 4th, Jefferson and Madison Streets
Buschmann Park, located in the center of 3rd, 4th, Jefferson and Madison Streets was originally called City Square Park but was renamed in 1980 after the generous and long-time residents George Heinrich Buschmann and his wife, Emma. They donated the land for the future county court house in the early 1900's. However, the court house was eventually built in Hermann when resident there not only donated the land for the court house but also donated the funds for the court house to be built. George and Emma Buschmann also donated the land for Luster Park, the Library and City Hall.