1115 Greenwood Avenue
First opened as "Branch No. " on November 21, 1910 at the southwest corner of Hamilton Avenue and Chestnut Avenue.
Known unofficially as Hamilton Branch.
Suggestion to move branch to new high school.
Name changed to Briggs Branch when it moved to Trenton High School on January 4, 1932.
Named for U.S. Senator Frank O. Briggs, who was mayor of Trenton when the present public Library was organized. He was always an active supporter of public education in Trenton.
Closed on July 1, 1969 on eviction from high school following constant harassment by school principal and Board of Education.
Moved to temporary quarters at Hobart & South Clinton Avenue
Present building finally opened at 1115 Greenwood Avenue on June 4th, 1972.