Branch Brook Branch Library
235 Clifton Avenue
The original branch opened in June 1946, and was located across the street from the present location (and near the present-day Wachovia Bank). In 1964, due to building deterioration, plans were made to move the branch to its current location. At that time, the building was a VA Recreation Hall. The building was refurbished and redesigned to become Branch Brook Branch, and opened to the public in December 1966.