Our mission is to provide consistent, high quality programming that will appeal to a broad regional audience thus increasing our season subscriptions and financial support to secure our future viability.
By the year 2016, BCPAC will be a financially secure arts organization, offering innovative entertaining and educational experiences with the highest quality programming, appealing to a broad audience.
- We believe the arts are fun.
- We believe the arts are transformational.
- We believe the creative and performing arts are vital to enhance the lives of our communiity.
- We believe the arts bind a community together.
- We believe in encouraging the growth of the arts and arts appreciation.
- We believe in the value of diversity in programming.
- We believe in the value of diversity as represented in our BCPAC family: board, volunteers, staff and audience.
- We believe in providing great value to our customer.
- We believe supporting the arts generates a positive economic impact on our region.
- We believe in encouraging, empowering and educating our board members.
Saturday, May 22, 2021 at 2:00pm Eastern Time
Thursday, Apr 22, 2021 at 2:00pm Eastern Time
Thursday, Apr 22, 2021 at 3:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR