To provide the opportunity for every resident of Bond County to enjoy wellness, vitality, longevity, and quality of life choices within a strong,
- To perform functions which foster the development of a comprehensive and coordinated service delivery system for Bond County residents age 60 and older and their caregivers.
- To help secure and maintain independence and dignity in a home environment for older persons capable of self-care with the appropriate supportive services aimed at the prevention of unnecessary institutionalization.
- To provide supportive services to older, disabled, and disadvantaged individuals as appropriate.
- To provide programs and activities designed to enhance the quality of life for Bond County residents.
- To remove individual and social barriers to economic and personal independence by providing opportunities for employment, when available, and volunteer activities in Bond County.
- To serve as an agency aiding in senior citizens advocacy.
Wednesday, Dec 8, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. Central Time
Friday, Dec 17, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time
Monday, Oct 25, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR