Blue Water Beach has a modern water system
- Blue Water is home to several fishing charters. Learn more on our Links page.
- Blue Water Beach is located directly on the lake, with nearly 1,000 ft of beach front. Easy beach access and plenty of beach mean fun in the sun! Pictures are available on our Photos page.
- We also have some of the best sunsets in North America. Pictures are again available on our Photos page.
- The historic Village of Westfield, the great local restaurants, the Seaway Trail for bicyclists, ShorLans fruit and vegetable stand, and The Sugar Shack pancake and syrup house are all minutes away. You'll find links to many of these and more on our Links page.
- All of our sites have 20/30 amp power hookups and water. Firewood is also available.
- We have twenty large (30ft x 60 ft) drive-thru sites. These sites are also very open and grassy. We also have a few woody, shaded spots ideal for tent campers. When you come in to camp you will be given a tour and shown your different options.
- For other forms of entertainment inside camp, we have a play ground with a slide, and swings for kids both young and old. Also there is a full basket-ball court. Just off to the side is a set of horseshoe pits. On the other side is our Rec Hall, with a soft drink machine and a very large collection of books that you may borrow and return at no charge. Rules for the Rec Hall are posted inside.
- For more outdoor activities, there is a large, open recreation field with a volley ball net.
Tuesday, Feb 7, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Friday, Feb 10, 2023 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Monday, Feb 13, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR