- Bicycle Heaven was started and branded in 1996 at 684-1/2 Forrest Avenue, Bellevue, PA. Starting with one discarded bike that Craig found in the junk. Doing repairs and selling used bikes and collecting vintage Antique and collectible bikes with over 3000 bikes scattered in garages through out the Bellevue area.
- Bicycle Heaven Museum was established in 2011 by Craig & Mindy Morrow. It is the world's largest bicycle museum & shop, as seen in the New York Times and Associated Press. Rated on Trip Advisor as the #1 Pittsburgh Museum and voted top bike shop in Pittsburgh. You can get your bike fixed, tuned up, or trade it in for a newer (or older) bicycle. We also rent out bikes. Click here for rates. You can see our bikes in movies such as: A Beautiful Mind, Super 8, Fathers & Daughters, Fences and many others. On display in our museum is a Pee-wee Herman bike from the movie Pee-wee's Big Adventure!
- We have the Bowden Spacelander, the first fiberglass bike made and one of the most sought after bicycles. Only 30 or so to be found, Bicycle Heaven has 17. We have close to 4,000 bicycles vintage to new under one roof. We also have an extensive collection of memorabilia and theme bikes that includes The Beatles, Elvis Presley, Sports and Bobbleheads, local art work, and many other rare items for you to enjoy.
- Bicycle Heaven is open 7 days a week 10AM to 7PM. There is no admission fee to tour the Museum. We do accept donations.
- Bicycle Heaven is a non-profit museum which relies on the generous donations from our visitors from around the world. These donations help to run the museum & to keep the doors open and the lights on!
Wednesday, Mar 3, 2021 at 7:00pm Eastern Time
Wednesday, Mar 3, 2021 at 8:00pm Eastern Time
Thursday, Mar 4, 2021 at 1:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR