The Bexley Farmers' Market is a destination committed to building local food tradition through access, education, and community outreach. In 2020, the market will celebrate its 10th season!
Our mission is simple:
- Provide access to local foods.
- Assist area farmers, producers, and artisans with sustainable business opportunities.
- Further the economic development of our community.
- Educate the public and promote healthy living.
- Serve as a community-gathering place and build community spirit.
The market offers high-quality, locally-grown food for Bexley residents and neighbors for 6 months of the year. The market is open every Thursday, May through October from 4-7 pm, rain or shine.
The Bexley Farmers' Market continued success comes from our broad base of support within the community. Through your support, the market will continue to improve the quality of both the marketplace and its goods.
May 21, 2020 - October 29, 2020
Thursdays, 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Location: Intersection of Dawson and Main Streets, Bexley, Ohio 43209.
* Through July 31 (at least), the Bexley Farmers Market will be relocated to Capital University Parking lot S2 between Mound and Astor - 745 Pleasant Ridge Avenue
Tuesday, Dec 1, 2020 at 9:00am Eastern Time
Tuesday, Dec 8, 2020 at 9:00am Eastern Time
Thursday, Dec 10, 2020 at 10:30am Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR