Celebrating 20 Years of...Education - Recreation - Preservation - Inspiration
We believe that quality of life and the health of the environment are interdependent and that an understanding of nature improves the lives of individuals. We provide educational opportunities and interactive experiences that inspire people to be good stewards of their communities and the world.
To develop an institution which is a locally treasured and globally renowned source of beauty and education. A place which makes a positive impact to our quality of life, celebrating the importance of plants in a sustainable world.
- Creating dynamic attractions, programs, and services which are relevant to the interests and lives of a broad audience.
- Educating diverse youth and adult audiences about critical issues related to the interdependence of plants and people.
- Contributing to economic development and workforce training.
- Developing and supporting community gardens, urban greening and growing food for the hungry.
- Being a model of best sustainable practices.
- Conducting relevant research studies on water, soil, plants and the environment
- Participating in the educational STEAM Initiative. (science, technology, engineering, arts and math)
- Educating people about our native plants and animal wildlife and the unique habitats they need to survive.
- Being financially secure, having the resources to reach our goals and sustain us for the future.
Tuesday, Nov 23, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Tuesday, Oct 26, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Tuesday, Oct 26, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR