Batesburg - Leesville Branch Library
203 Armory Street
The Batesburg-Leesville Branch Library moved into its newly renovated 7,500 ft² building on August 25th, 1999.
The Library has been serving the surrounding community continuously since 1912. From 1948 to 1998, the Library served as headquarters of the Lexington County Public Library System.
The library has the Twin City News on microfilm from 1924 to 1997. Later copies of this local paper are bound and housed in Reference. The Library also provides access to the Internet as well as word-processing programs. The library has a meeting room that will accommodate 50 persons.