Our mission is to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
As members of BJC HealthCare, we are committed to providing safe, compassionate and exceptional care.
- Create a supportive and caring environment that meets the individual needs of the patient and family
- Deliver high quality care throughout each patient’s journey
- Provide an exceptional, engaged and aligned team of physicians, staff and volunteers
- Invest in new technology and innovations to improve outcomes
- Strengthen relationships with our communities and BJC partners to deliver the best medicine
We will be the provider of choice; partnering with our patients, families and community to achieve their best health.
Our Philosophy of Care:
Every decision is made in the best interest of the patient and family.
Our Service Priorities and Values:
Listed in order of importance:
Thursday, Oct 28, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time
Virtual (Zoom link will be provided)
Thursday, Nov 11, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time
Virtual - Zoom link will be provided
Tuesday, Nov 16, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. Central Time
AARP Missouri Facebook and YouTube Channel
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR