We exist to make a difference in people's lives through excellent patient care.
- People Above All …by treating those we serve and each other with compassion, dignity and respect.
- Excellence …by acting with integrity and striving for the highest quality care and service.
- Results …We show we value results by exceeding the expectations of the people we serve, as well as the expectations we set for ourselves.
We will be the market leader in clinical quality, customer service and operational performance by being…
- Smarter …in the way we operate.
- Faster …in acting on opportunities, challenges and change.
- Better …at all we do to provide care.
- Together …focusing on what matters most.
Banner Baywood Medical Center opened in 1984 and provides complete acute care services in a 342-bed hospital. The hospital serves the growing East Valley communities of Mesa, Gilbert, Apache Junction, Queen Creek, Fountain Hills and areas of northeastern Pinal County.
Our 50,000 square-foot Emergency department treats a variety of ailments and offers advanced treatment areas, close to 58 exam rooms and medical imaging technology.
Dedicated to joint replacement procedures, the orthopedic unit at Banner Baywood Medical Center is one of the nation’s premier orthopedic programs. The unit's commitment to excellent patient care has earned it repeated recognition as having one of the Top 100 Orthopedic Programs in the U.S. by The Health Network and HCIA, Inc.
The John J. Rhodes Rehabilitation Center helps patients with conditions such as amputations, multiple sclerosis, stroke and other illnesses and/or injuries enhance their quality of life. Our nationally recognized Primary Stroke Center offers timely response and intervention for acute stroke patients.
Monday, Jul 11, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time
Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. Mountain Time
Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. US Mountain Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR