Austin Peay State University is a comprehensive university committed to raising the educational attainment of the citizenry, developing programs and services that address regional needs, and providing collaborative opportunities that connect university expertise with private and public resources. Collectively, these endeavors contribute significantly to the intellectual, economic, social, physical, and cultural development of the region. APSU prepares students to be engaged and productive citizens, while recognizing that society and the marketplace require global awareness and continuous learning. This mission will be accomplished by:
Offering undergraduate, graduate, and student support programs designed to promote critical thinking, communication skills, creativity, and leadership;
- Expanding access opportunities and services to traditional and nontraditional students, including the use of multiple delivery systems, flexible scheduling, and satellite locations;
- Promoting equal access, diversity, an appreciation of all cultures, and respect for all persons;
- Serving the military community at Fort Campbell through complete academic programs;
- Providing academic services that support student persistence to graduation;
- Fostering a positive campus environment that encourages active participation in university life; and
- Developing programs (credit and noncredit), conducting research, and providing services that contribute significantly to the quality of life, learning, and workforce development needs of the region.
APSU’s vision is to create a collaborative, integrative learning community, instilling in students habits of critical inquiry as they gain knowledge, skills, and values for life and work in a global society.
Tuesday, Feb 2, 2021 at 5:30pm Eastern Time
Webinar hosted by Co.Lab
Tuesday, Jan 19, 2021 at 12:00pm Eastern Time
Tuesday, Jan 19, 2021 at 4:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR