Named after owner Roy Jeans' talented singing-chef grandfather, Armando, the small venue is a constant art piece in motion. From creative wall pieces and textures to the canvases more commonly called chairs and tables, you will find yourself enveloped in talented art, both audible and visual.
- Armando's has its own sound booth and is manned by professional sound engineers at all shows.
- The stage is large and has accommodated groups of 12 performers.
- There is no Karaoke or DJ music. It's all live.
- Armando's is only open to performances, and stays idle the remainder of the week waiting for our next "Big Shoe".
- We serve a variety of beer and wine, and non-alcoholic drinks.
Tuesday, Jul 27, 2021 at 6:00am Pacific Time
Tuesday, Aug 10, 2021 at 6:00am Pacific Time
Tuesday, Aug 24, 2021 at 6:00am Pacific Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR