AARP members and guests are invited to connect with AARPNY for Zena Rommett Floor-Barre® classes led by certified Floor-Barre instructors, along with an introduction by Phylicia Rashad actress, singer and director. Including instructors:
Let’s move our bodies to help correct alignment, lengthen, and strengthen our joints.
All events are held at 11:00am EST:
Floor Barre® is known as a holistic approach to help with arthritis, tendonitis, back pain, and muscular dysfunctions while improving balance, posture, and mobility. Classes will include a 5-minute intro followed by a 30-minute session.
• September 6, 2022 | Relieve Arthritis, Tendonitis & Back Pain
• September 13, 2022 | Help Relieve Tension and Muscle Stiffness, Increase Mobility with Introduction by Phylicia Rashad and Rickey Tripp
• September 20, 2022 | Build Core Strength, Strengthen Muscles and Joints with Introduction by Phylicia Rashad and LuAnn Johns
• September 27, 2022 | Correct Posture and Body Alignment with Introduction by Phylicia Rashad and Renée Robinson
• October 4, 2022 | A Strengthening and Centering Body and Mind Experience with Introduction by Phylicia Rashad and Dawn Hillen
We look forward to seeing you virtually in class!
Connect with us on our social media channels to learn more about AARPNY and upcoming virtual events:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | LinkedIn
Thursday, Dec 15, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Sunday, Dec 18, 2022
Tuesday, Dec 27, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR