AARPNY is here to help you start the new year off on the right foot! Proudly offering two new programs in January and February, including dance classes for grown-ups and strategies to center yourself with a peaceful outlook and positive mindset.
Join us and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center for the Ageless Dancer Series, with gentle instruction in 4 different styles. Then, take time for yourself with workshops by Dr. Jennifer Bashant, focusing on self-care, mindfulness, and hope.
Register today to have a bright beginning in 2022!
* Please consult your physician before starting a new exercise regimen.
1. Ageless Dancer Series
Kick up your heels and dance with AARPNY and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center School of the Arts as we present the Ageless Dancer series. Enjoy 4 unique classes that are designed for older adults ages 50+ who prefer a gentle approach with modifications and variations to accommodate participants at every level.
All events are at 12pm EST:
• January 21, 2022: Ballroom Dance - https://aarp.cvent.com/SOTABallroom
• January 28, 2022: Vaudeville Dance - https://aarp.cvent.com/SOTAVaudeville
• February 4, 2022: Jazz Dance - https://aarp.cvent.com/SOTAJazz
• February 11, 2022: Ballet Dance - https://aarp.cvent.com/SOTABallet
2. Self-Care and Your Daily Routine
Join us for a 3-part series, Improve Your Wellness and Find Peace During Uncertain Times, with Dr. Jennifer Bashant. With her compassionate and heart-centered approach, participants will be introduced to strategies they can use to meet 2022 with better self-care, mindfulness, resilience, and a renewed sense of hope.
All events are at 5:30pm EST:
• January 25, 2022: Wellness, Peace and Self-Care: https://aarp.cvent.com/Wellness-Peace-Self-Care
• February 1, 2022 - Practicing Mindfulness to Find Calm Amidst Chaos: https://aarp.cvent.com/Wellness-Peace-Mindfulness
• February 8, 2022 – Building Resilience and Instilling Hope: https://aarp.cvent.com/Wellness-Peace-Resilience
We look forward to seeing you virtually!
Stay Connected with AARP New York.
Follow us on: Facebook | YouTube | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
Volunteer with us.
For more information visit https://aarp.cvent.com/NYVolunteerApplication
Monday, Jun 6, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Wednesday, Jun 8, 2022 at 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Wednesday, Jun 15, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR