Join AARP NY for this virtual six part financial education series that will cover building a wealth mindset, establishing credit, creating a financial plan, developing savings strategies, recovering from financial hardship, and investing.
Financial Advisor and TV commentator Ryan Mack will lead participants on an interactive journey covering each topic and getting questions answered around each.
You will need to register separately for each class. Please do not opt out of event-related emails, as you will be emailed a link to join the presentation via Zoom prior to the event.
All events are from 6:00 PM-7:00 PM ET
1. May 18, 2023 | All in the mind, Developing a Wealth Building Mindset
2. May 25, 2023 | Give Me Some Credit – Building Credit
3. June 1, 2023 | Financial Plan – Eleven Steps to Creating a Financial Plan
4. October 16, 2023 | Saving Strategies – Getting a Handle on Spending
5. November 30, 2023 | It’s Not Over – How to Recover From a Financial Hardship
6. December 13, 2023 | Investment 101
Stay Connected with AARP New York on
Facebook | YouTube | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
Saturday, Jun 10, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. Hawaii Time
Tuesday, Jun 13, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Tuesday, Jun 13, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR