Do you understand how Social Security works? Have you wondered what the difference between full, early, and delayed benefits are? Join us for a FREE event, "Social Security: Understanding Your Benefits." This workshop focuses on:
- What Social Security is.
- How to secure your benefits.
- Understanding the implications of Social Security claiming decisions.
- The future of Social Security.
We’ll also share information and tools, like the AARP Social Security Resource Center, to help you make informed Social Security decisions.
Sign up for one of these presentations at a Cuyahoga County Library Branch near you today:
- October 6 at 2 p.m.: Parma Powers Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library; 6996 Powers Blvd, Parma, Ohio, 44129
- October 16 at 2 p.m.: Brooklyn Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library; 4480 Ridge Road, Cleveland, Ohio, 44144
- October 30 at 7 p.m.: Strongsville Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library; 18700 Westwood Drive, Strongsville, Ohio, 44136
- November 9 at 7 p.m.: North Olmsted Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library; 27403 Lorain Road, North Olmsted, Ohio, 44070
This story is provided by AARP Ohio. Visit the AARP Ohio page for more news, events, and programs affecting retirement, health care, and more.