Monday, November 11th, 2019
KOREAN CENTRAL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
15451 Lee Highway, Centreville, VA 20121
Who Should Attend
• Family caregivers
• Volunteers working with older adults
• Professionals in aging and related services
• To be better prepared to provide care and support at home or in a facility.
• To learn new ways to engage individuals with dementia.
• To visit with exhibitors who offer supportive services.
• To connect with other caregivers.
• To earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from George Mason University’s Office of Continuing Education.
$35 conference fee
Fee includes continental breakfast, lunch, snack, materials, and certificate of attendance.
Register at https://nvdcc2019.eventbrite.com
This conference sells out quickly. Purchase your ticket today! Registration ends Nov. 3rd or earlier if capacity is reached.
This is not an AARP event. The information you share will be governed by the host organization.
This story is provided by AARP Virginia. Visit the AARP Virginia page for more news, events, and programs affecting retirement, health care, and more.
Thursday, Oct 24, 2019 at 10:00am
Williamsburg Community Building
Saturday, Oct 26, 2019 at 8:30am
Hopewell High School Outdoor Track
Tuesday, Oct 29, 2019 at 10:00am
Hanover Arts and Activities Center
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR