Join us for our Livable Wednesday series on the last Wednesday of each month. Learn the various ways volunteers, organizations, and municipalities across Massachusetts are paying increased attention to the environmental, economic and social factors that influence the health and well-being of people as they age.
1. Community Gardens March 29, 2023 from 12:00-12:30 PM
2. Making Connections in Community April 26, 2023 from 12:00-12:30 PM
3. Walkability and Pedestrian Safety in Your Community May 31, 2023 12:00-12:30 PM
4. Fostering Dementia Friendly Communities June 28, 2023 12:00-12:30 PM
Past events in this series, recorded for your viewing convenience:
2. Small Dollars, Big Impact-February 22, 2023- Click here to view the recording.
This story is provided by AARP Massachusetts. Visit the AARP Massachusetts page for more news, events, and programs affecting retirement, health care, and more.
Wednesday, Mar 29, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Tuesday, Apr 4, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Friday, Apr 14, 2023 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Find information about getting a COVID-19 vaccine in your state. CDC information is available at cdc.gov/coronavirus; additional AARP information and resources are at aarp.org/coronavirus. En español, visite aarp.org/elcoronavirus.
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR