Saturday, Jul 17, 2021 at 10:00am
Please call before attending any community events. It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus. You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
Join White Pine Programs Educator & Naturalist Ryan Busby for an exploration of Mast Road Natural Area as he shares techniques for awakening your senses to the living landscape. Wildlife tracking, bird language, pattern recognition and natural movement are just some of the topics that could come up on the walk. When we begin to see the subtle patterns and behaviors on our landscapes as clues, we can unlock the mysteries of nature and engage fully as resourceful and resilient people and communities. Our ancestors learned these skills at an early age. We can regain them and deepen our connection to the world around us. This event is for adults and children 10+ years of age.
- Difficulty: Easy
- This event is in partnership with our friends at White Pine Programs
- Group size is limited due to COVID-19
- You can read our COVID-19 Safety Policy here: www.seltnh.org/covid19/
- Registration is required: https://www.meetup.com/Seacoast-Nature-Connection/events/276403577/
- Email Ryan Busby with your questions at: email@example.com
Saturday, May 22, 2021 at 11:00am Eastern Time
Sunday, Jun 13, 2021 at 1:00pm Eastern Time
Sunday, Jun 27, 2021 at 3:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR