Monday, Jun 1, 2020 at 5:00pm
Getting started is usually the most difficult part of any journey, and not everyone will follow the same path. At the OSF Weight Management Clinic, we offer several different options for weight loss support. Each person learns differently and is motivated in different ways, so we will help you choose the path that is right for you.
Our options include:
- Small group nutrition education and support
- Private meetings with dietitians and exercise specialists
- The HMR Program for Weight Management, a structured program using meal replacements and weekly education
- Medical supervision with a physician and advanced practice nurse
- Bod Pod testing to monitor your body composition (body fat and lean body mass)
- State-of-the-Art fitness center with a wide variety of fitness equipment, group classes, AquaPlex with warm water pool, and medically supervised exercise if needed. Membership fees apply, and financial assistance is available
- Weight loss surgery, in partnership with Peoria Surgical Group. If you choose to have weight loss surgery, you must complete one of the above options for at least 3-6 months to develop healthy habits that will prepare you for surgery.
For more information, please call (309)282-1612.
Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 1:00pm Eastern Time
Friday, May 29, 2020 at 8:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR