Thursday, Oct 10, 2019 at 6:00pm
Patients who have decided to have bariatric surgery are encouraged to participate in this class.
Pre-Operative Teaching Classes are designed to:
- teach the patient who will be having bariatric surgery what they will experience, before, during and after their surgery
- show patient how to care for themselves post-surgery
- explain what to look for post-surgery that may need physician attention
- instruct patients on how to prepare themselves for post- surgery nutrition
- encourage patients as they continue on their new journey to a healthier lifestyle.
To register, call 1-877-525-2227.
Thursday, Aug 29, 2019 at 8:00am
Washington Irving Senior Center
Wednesday, Sep 4, 2019 at 9:30am
Wednesday, Sep 4, 2019 at 12:45pm
Rivertown Senior Center
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR