Tuesday, Oct 6, 2020 at 6:00pm
Weight-loss surgery may be right for you if:
- You are between 18 and 65 years of age
- You are at least 80 pounds overweight, depending on other health conditions
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is greater than 35
- You have tried other weight-loss methods without success
- You are medically stable and physically able to withstand surgery
- You pass a psychological screening test that helps ensure you are able to comply with post-surgical behavior modifications
- You complete all required pre-operative testing
Many people who are seriously overweight have tried different diets, medications and professional weight-loss services for years without long-term success. Fortunately weight-loss, or bariatric, surgery at The Center for Surgical Weight Loss at Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center can help those struggling with obesity get the long-term weight loss they need and lead a longer and healthier life.
At the Surgical Weight Control Center, we encourage everyone who’s serious about losing weight to join our educational seminars. Our goals is to reach as many people as possible with good, useable information that they can apply in their daily lives. That’s why we host a number of seminars. Meet with our bariatric surgeons, James Atkinson, MD, FACS, Darren Soong, MD, FACS, and Marc Leduc, MD.
Wednesday, Sep 30, 2020 at 12:00pm Pacific Time
Saturday, Oct 24, 2020
Anywhere YOU are!
Tuesday, Oct 27, 2020 at 1:00pm Pacific Time
Via Secure Link