Friday, Jul 19, 2019 at 9:00am
12:00 pm-Closing: General Admission $5 (5yrs & Under Free) (Free Parking)
12:00 pm-Closing: Daily Ag on the MOO-VE: Ag Ventures Tent
9:00 am-5:00 pm: Ag-Literacy Trailer
5:00 pm-Closing: $10 Unlimited Carnival Rides Wristbands
5:00 pm-Closing: Track $10 per person (5 yrs & Under Free)
9:00 am: 4-H/FFA Horse and Pony English Show: Horse Arena
10:00 am: Dog Show- Dog Show Ring
10:00 am: 4-H/FFA/Open Class Dairy Cattle Show - AC&T Show Arena - ALL Lactating Cows can Leave once show is FINISHED. Must Clear Property by 4 pm.
12:00 pm: National Anthem
1:00-3:00 pm: STEM Activities- Ag Ventures Tent
4:00 pm: Timberwork’s Lumberjack Show
5:00 pm-Closing: Carnival Rides and Midway Open
6:00 pm: 4-H/FFA Market Sale
6:00 pm: Timberwork’s Lumberjack Show
7:30 pm: Timberwork’s Lumberjack Show
Note: As scheduled with Washington County Ag Expo and Fair Board some market sale animals will be released from the fairgrounds. There will Be NO swine on property after 10 am on Saturday!!!!!
- Gate admission starts daily at 12:00 PM – closing
- $5.00-Daily Gate Admission. Kids age 5 and under get in FREE!
- Track Gate Admission. Kids age 5 and under get in FREE! (Check Schedule for Pricing!)
Weekly Rate Passes
- $25.00-Weekly Gate Admission Pass for the duration of the Ag Expo and Fair. This pass does not include track events.
- $25.00-4-H/FFA Gate & Event Pass weekly admission passes for the duration of the Ag Expo and Fair. This pass includes track events.
- $50.00-Gate & Event Pass weekly admission passes for Ag Expo and Fair. This pass includes track events.
Daily Carnival Wristbands. Unlimited Rides All Night.
- $10.00-Per Person. Monday- Saturday only.
Tuesday, Aug 20, 2019 at 10:00am
Westlake Condo Association
Friday, Sep 6, 2019 at 9:45am
Benjamin Gaither Center
Wednesday, Sep 18, 2019 at 10:30am
OASIS - MACY'S HOME STORE (2nd FL)
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR