Wednesday, Feb 10, 2021 at 3:00pm
Classes are presented by a Certified Orthopedic Nurse Educator and Physical Therapist to prepare patients who will have total joint replacement surgery.
This class will prepare you for the following:
- What to expect before your surgery, during your hospital stay, and after discharge
- How to manage pain while in the hospital and after the surgery
- Learn how to prevent complications of surgery recovery
- Physical Therapist will discuss therapy exercises while in the hospital and when you go home
- Discuss discharge planning and possible equipment you will need to care for yourself after you go home
You will have the opportunity to ask questions about your care.
We encourage you to invite your designated caregiver to the class who will be assisting you with your care during your hospital stay and after your discharge from the hospital.
For more information, please call the Total Joint Resource Nurse at St. Cloud Hospital at 320-251-2700, ext. 52504.
Wednesday, Feb 10, 2021 at 6:00pm Central Time
Virtual via Zoom Platform
Tuesday, Jan 19, 2021 at 12:00pm Eastern Time
Tuesday, Jan 19, 2021 at 4:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR