Thursday, Jul 9, 2020 at 4:00pm
Please call before attending any community events. It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus. You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
Knowing what to expect when you’re facing a joint replacement (knee or hip) surgery is very important for your recovery. That's why North Suburban offers pre-op classes for patients.
- Review what happens during surgery
- See examples of the actual components that may be used in your surgery
- Talk about how to prepare yourself and your family for surgery
- Discuss your surgery day, from arrival to discharge
- Review what to expect as you recover
Learn about exercises and rehabilitation with our physical/occupational therapists.
Location: North Suburban Medical Center - Aspen and Spruce Conference Room
Tuesday, Jun 9, 2020 at 10:00am Mountain Time
Thursday, Jun 11, 2020 at 10:00am Mountain Time
Thursday, Jun 11, 2020 at 7:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR