Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 4:00pm
Knowing what to expect when you’re facing a joint replacement (knee or hip) surgery is very important for your recovery. That's why North Suburban offers pre-op classes for patients.
- Review what happens during surgery
- See examples of the actual components that may be used in your surgery
- Talk about how to prepare yourself and your family for surgery
- Discuss your surgery day, from arrival to discharge
- Review what to expect as you recover
Learn about exercises and rehabilitation with our physical/occupational therapists.
Location: North Suburban Medical Center - Aspen and Spruce Conference Room
Monday, Jun 1, 2020 at 10:00am Mountain Time
Tuesday, Jun 2, 2020 at 10:00am Mountain Time
Thursday, Jun 4, 2020 at 1:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR