Wednesday, Mar 3, 2021 at 4:00pm
Printers Park Medical Plaza
175 South Union
Colorado Springs, CO 80910
Please call before attending any community events.
It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus.
You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus;
AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
-Preparing to quit
-Choosing your quit date
-Creating a non-smoking environment
-Coping with withdrawal
-Healthy Living “The granola effect”
-Sources to help
Location Printers Park Medical Plaza,
- Thursday, Mar 4, 2021 at 12:00pm
- Thursday, Mar 4, 2021 at 4:00pm
- Wednesday, Mar 10, 2021 at 4:00pm
- Thursday, Mar 11, 2021 at 12:00pm
- Thursday, Mar 18, 2021 at 12:00pm
- Thursday, Mar 25, 2021 at 12:00pm
- Thursday, Apr 1, 2021 at 12:00pm
- Thursday, Apr 8, 2021 at 12:00pm
This event listing provided for the Colorado Springs community events calendar. Community events are not associated with or sponsored by AARP, but may be of interest to you. If you have an event to share, let us know!
Images provided by AmericanTowns.com, Ticketmaster