Tuesday, Jun 23, 2020 at 1:30pm
Please call before attending any community events. It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus. You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
Bayfront Health Brooksville and Spring Hill and Tobacco Free Florida AHEC want to help you achieve long-term success.
Tobacco Free Florida AHEC’s Cessation Program offers free tools and techniques to help you get started and become tobacco-free. The quit tobacco classes are facilitated by trained tobacco cessation specialists.
The single-session program will provide you with the valuable tools you need to help you quit tobacco.
- How to plan and prepare for quitting that works for you
- Specific ways to deal with cravings
- What physical and emotional symptoms to expect and how to cope with them effectively
- Four FREE weeks of patches, gum or lozenges while supplies last.
- Additional resources for additional patches, gum or lozenge
This programs covers all types of tobacco.
Location: Medical Arts Building - Enrichment Center
Monday, Jul 13, 2020 at 2:00pm Eastern Time
Monday, Jul 20, 2020 at 2:00pm Eastern Time
Monday, Jul 27, 2020 at 2:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR