Friday, Oct 23, 2020 at 6:00pm
The Staten Island Zoo’s annual SPOOKTACULAR returns for THREE fun-filled days on
Don’t miss Staten Island’s largest Halloween-themed event brimming with shows, games, and enchantment spread over the Zoo’s 8-acre campus.
Join us for Spooktacular 2020! See the following information regarding what-to-expect and policy changes to ensure your family’s safety during your Spooktacular visit!
The Staten Island Zoo adheres to all city, state, and CDC safety guidelines. Because of this, Spooktacular will look a little different this year from years past:
– Join us for a one-way, walk-through around our festive 8-acre campus, where you will watch skits, sing songs, meet princesses, and escape villains!
– Spooktacular will be OUTDOORS ONLY with all contactless activities.
– Limited attendance! Timed ticketing with entrances staggered every half an hour. The attractions will take about an hour to walk through.
– Entrance and exit on Clove Road ONLY.
– Come dressed in your best costume! There will be a station set up for you to take part in our virtual costume contest!
– As always, Spooktacular will be held Rain or Shine.
– Snacks and drinks will be available for purchase.
– Remember, attendees over 2 years of age are REQUIRED to wear a face mask. Everyone is asked to practice social distancing as you walk around the campus, and through the attractions.
– Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your scheduled entrance time.
Wishing all a safe and enjoyable family Halloween
Dates: October 23, 24 & 25, 2020.
Time: 6:00PM -9:30PM
Last entrance at 8:30PM
Adults (15 years and older) @ $25.00
Children (3-14) @ $25.00
Tickets available for purchase starting Monday, 10/5 for Members ONLY. All others Thursday, 10/8
Wednesday, Nov 18, 2020 at 7:00pm Eastern Time
WEBINAR hosted by Chinatown Manpower (conducted in Mandarin Chinese)
Wednesday, Oct 21, 2020 at 5:30pm Eastern Time
Streaming online via One Day University
Wednesday, Oct 21, 2020 at 6:00pm Eastern Time