Sunday, Feb 28, 2021 at 10:00am
Please call before attending any community events. It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus. You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
Located on the beautiful west coast of Florida, Siesta Key is a little piece of paradise. Siesta Key is home to sunny beaches with crystal-white, powdery sand that stretch for miles. Peruse shops from the chic and elegant to the hip and funky with all sorts of fashion and a enjoy a diverse collection of restaurants and eateries. Join us at the Siesta Key Craft Festival and take in the sand and the sea along Ocean Boulevard and Beach Road as you discover wonderful creations from crafters hailing from across the country. The festival completes a day of shopping and eating in the charming city of Siesta Key.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.
Monday, Mar 1, 2021 at 9:00am Eastern Time
Wednesday, Mar 3, 2021 at 2:00pm Eastern Time
Wednesday, Mar 3, 2021 at 7:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR