Selah Valley Lions Club 5K Glow Run

Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 8:30am

Carlon Park
300 East Goodlander Road
Selah, WA 98942

Please call before attending any community events. It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus. You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.

Selah Valley Lions Club hosts a 5k Glow Run. This run is going to be held. 10% of all proceeds are going directly to childhood cancer research. The remaining 90% goes back into our local community through local events that we help with such as the last big event we with was the Make A Splash event; also with the Specials Bowling League in Yakima; we also help families in need for vision and hearing support.

Click Here for Registration

This event listing provided for the Selah community events calendar. Community events are not associated with or sponsored by AARP, but may be of interest to you. If you have an event to share, let us know!

Images provided by AmericanTowns.com, Ticketmaster

More from AARP in Selah

Upcoming AARP Events

View All AARP Events »


Find information about getting a COVID-19 vaccine in your state. CDC information is available at cdc.gov/coronavirus; additional AARP information and resources are at aarp.org/coronavirus. En español, visite aarp.org/elcoronavirus.

AARP Member Card

Join or Renew Today

JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR

  • Immediate access to your member benefits
  • Discounts on travel and everyday savings
  • Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
  • An ally on the issues that matter most to you in Selah
  • Free membership for your spouse or partner
JOIN NOW