Sunday, Jan 17, 2021 at 1:00pm
Please call before attending any community events. It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus. You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
Things may look a little different this year, but The Cincinnati Zoo will still be shining bright as we’re once again transformed into a “Wild Wonderland” for the 38th annual PNC Festival of Lights!
In addition to admiring the beauty of 4 million LED lights, visitors can ride the North Polar Express train ride, marvel at the spectacular Wild Lights show on Swan Lake, or snack at one of two S’mores-n-More stands. Santa has gone back to the North Pole.
- Wonder at the 4 million LED lights throughout the Zoo
- Families will enjoy searching for Fiona fairy statues in Fiona’s Fairyland
- Guests will feel like they’re blanketed by stars in the immersive “Northern Lights” light experience.
- 27 larger than life Animal Lanterns located throughout the Zoo
- Wild Lights Show on Swan Lake
- Meet costume characters
- Ride the North Polar Express Train Ride daily starting at 2:30pm
- Roast Smore’s at the Smore’s Stations
- Enjoy freshly roasted nuts and other holiday treats
- See animals inside multiple indoor heated buildings
- Play the 2020 Scavenger Hunt
- Share your PNC Festival of Lights pictures on social media using #cincyzoopic for a chance to be featured in future Zoo marketing material!
African Penguin Point:
Waddle to the newest habitat at the Cincinnati Zoo and be amazed by even more LED lights shining bright!
2020 Scavenger Hunt:
Looking for another fun way to enjoy #PNCFestivalofLights? Test your knowledge during the new scavenger hunt. Make your way through the Zoo to solve these festive riddles and heat things up with a little friendly competition! Share your scavenger hunt pictures on social media using #cincyzoopic for a chance to be featured in future Zoo marketing material.
Zoo opens at 1pm on the dates listed above and closes at 9pm.
Festival of Lights activities begin at 4pm.
North Polar Express train ride begins at 2:30pm. No additional charge. This event is included with Zoo Admission. Visit the Zoo early and stay for the lights!
Tuesday, Apr 20, 2021 at 12:00pm Eastern Time
Monday, Mar 1, 2021 at 1:30pm Eastern Time
Wednesday, Mar 3, 2021 at 7:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR