Tuesday, Sep 22, 2020 at 3:00pm
Adventist Health Castle
640 Ulukahiki St,
Kailua, HI 96734
Please call before attending any community events.
It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus.
You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus;
AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
A special support group for people with Parkinson’s disease and their caregivers. An opportunity to learn and share the challenges faced by Parkinson’s patients and discuss new things that have been helpful in dealing with this progressive disease.
- Informative guest speakers
- Information on products and services of benefit to patients with Parkinson’s disease
- Support for patients as well as caregivers
- Open forum and discussion related to specific aspects dealing with Parkinson’s disease
- A chance to meet and learn from experts in the healthcare field
This is a free support group. No registration is necessary.
Please call (808) 263-5400 for more information.
This event listing provided for the Kailua community events calendar. Community events are not associated with or sponsored by AARP, but may be of interest to you. If you have an event to share, let us know!
Images provided by AmericanTowns.com, Ticketmaster