Tuesday, Apr 28, 2020 at 3:00pm
Please call before attending any community events. It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus. You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
A special support group for people with Parkinson’s disease and their caregivers. An opportunity to learn and share the challenges faced by Parkinson’s patients and discuss new things that have been helpful in dealing with this progressive disease.
- Informative guest speakers
- Information on products and services of benefit to patients with Parkinson’s disease
- Support for patients as well as caregivers
- Open forum and discussion related to specific aspects dealing with Parkinson’s disease
- A chance to meet and learn from experts in the healthcare field
This is a free support group. No registration is necessary.
Please call (808) 263-5400 for more information.
AARP will host a weekly live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursday at 1 pm (ET). Please join us each week for the latest information on the Coronavirus.Read More »
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR