Tuesday, Mar 24, 2020 at 3:00pm
A special support group for people with Parkinson’s disease and their caregivers. An opportunity to learn and share the challenges faced by Parkinson’s patients and discuss new things that have been helpful in dealing with this progressive disease.
- Informative guest speakers
- Information on products and services of benefit to patients with Parkinson’s disease
- Support for patients as well as caregivers
- Open forum and discussion related to specific aspects dealing with Parkinson’s disease
- A chance to meet and learn from experts in the healthcare field
This is a free support group. No registration is necessary.
Please call (808) 263-5400 for more information.
Wednesday, Feb 19, 2020 at 9:30am
AARP Hawaii State Office
Saturday, Feb 29, 2020 at 9:00am
Saturday, Feb 29, 2020 at 3:30pm
Windward Community College
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR