Thursday, Nov 12, 2020 at 11:00am
Casa Colina Hospital and Centers for Healthcare offers group wellness programming to help individuals with varying levels of Parkinson’s disease (PD) maintain and improve mobility, motor function, and vocal quality.
All programs consist of eight sessions that rotate between physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy.
Join at any time throughout one of our eight-week programs and get your initial assessment today
Our popular group wellness program provides a general framework for wellness and an overview of therapeutic techniques and equipment for individuals with Parkinson's disease.
- Facilitate balance, strength, and core stability
- Improve gross and fine motor skills to assist with activities of daily living
- Build breath support for more audible speech and improved vocal quality
- Boxing, dancing, tai chi, yoga, and other exercises tailored specifically for individuals with PD
- Peer support and educational resources available to everyone, including family and caregivers
For information specific to our Azusa programs, call 626/334-8735.
Tuesday, Nov 3, 2020 at 6:00am Pacific Time
Thursday, Nov 5, 2020 at 12:00pm Pacific Time
WEBINAR hosted by Canterbury
Tuesday, Nov 17, 2020 at 6:00am Pacific Time