Wednesday, Dec 23, 2020 at 7:00pm
This group will meet approximately every other month. Before attending your first meeting, contact Debby, the group leader to confirm the group’s next meeting date. You can find her contact information below.
To join this self-help group, please contact group leader, Debby, at 573-406-5091 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Chapter sponsors a network of community self-helpgroups facilitated by people with MS for people with MS. The groups provide an opportunity to share information, discuss common concerns, and have fun in a relaxed social setting! Members of self-help groups share a belief that positive change happens through individual efforts with the support of others.
The benefits of these groups include:
- Learning new information and strategies for confronting problems.
- Finding reassurance and support from others with similar life experiences.
- Developing personal insights and achieving personal growth.
- Guest speakers sharing their expertise.
- The opportunity to be helpful to others.
- Feeling less isolated.
- Learning to express feelings better and to be more sensitive to the feelings of others.
- Feeling empowered and more self-confident in coping with challenges.
- Developing a connection to a community and personal identification with a social group.
Sunday, Dec 13, 2020 at 6:30pm Central Time
Facebook Live and YouTube Channel
Monday, Nov 30, 2020 at 10:00am Eastern Time
Monday, Nov 30, 2020 at 10:30am Central Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR