Thursday, Feb 25, 2021 at 5:00pm
Please call before attending any community events. It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus. You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
- Musicians set up inside and music is projected outside and to the igloos.
- Reservations are recommended but not required for indoor seating in the farmhouse.
- We are limiting the number seated in each room to ensure safe social distancing.
- The Backyard Bistro will be offering dinner and dessert options for those seated inside or in an igloo only. Our menu is available on our Facebook page.
- No outside food is allowed inside the farmhouse or in the igloos.
- Fire pits and outdoor seating are open and ”bring your own food” is allowed in those outdoor areas only. The fire pits are first come, first served and wood is provided.
- To make an Igloo or inside reservation, please call 410-251-6122. Walk-ins will be accommodated as space permits inside the farmhouse.
- Reservations are required for all Igloos. Call early as they book fast.
Monday, Mar 1, 2021 at 1:30pm Eastern Time
Wednesday, Mar 3, 2021 at 7:00pm Eastern Time
Wednesday, Mar 3, 2021 at 8:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR