Monday, Feb 1, 2021 at 8:00am
Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan Novi Center
42005 W. 12 Mile Rd
Novi, MI 48377
Please call before attending any community events.
It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus.
You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus;
AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
Is joint pain slowing you down?
Joint pain doesn't have to stop you from moving. Low-impact exercises support painful or weak joints while building muscle and improving heart health. Join us for our free joint exercise classes, taught by DMC Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan's physical therapists.
- Wednesday, Jan 27, 2021 at 11:30am
- Wednesday, Feb 3, 2021 at 11:30am
- Monday, Feb 8, 2021 at 8:00am
- Wednesday, Feb 10, 2021 at 11:30am
- Monday, Feb 15, 2021 at 8:00am
- Wednesday, Feb 17, 2021 at 11:30am
- Monday, Feb 22, 2021 at 8:00am
- Wednesday, Feb 24, 2021 at 11:30am
This event listing provided for the Novi community events calendar. Community events are not associated with or sponsored by AARP, but may be of interest to you. If you have an event to share, let us know!
Images provided by AmericanTowns.com, Ticketmaster