Friday, May 7, 2021 at 9:00am
Robert J. Dole Veterans Affairs Medical Center
5500 East Kellogg Avenue
Wichita, KS 67218
Please call before attending any community events.
It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus.
You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus;
AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
An Introduction Class to the Whole Health Model of Heath Care focused on identifying what matters most to a veteran in regards to their health and wellness. You will learn about Whole Health, explore what matters in your life, and start looking at what your personal health goals are. You will also learn about all the different Whole Health Services and Offerings.
- Friday, Mar 5, 2021 at 9:00am
- Friday, Mar 19, 2021 at 9:00am
- Friday, Apr 2, 2021 at 9:00am
- Friday, Apr 16, 2021 at 9:00am
- Friday, May 21, 2021 at 9:00am
- Friday, Jun 4, 2021 at 9:00am
- Friday, Jun 18, 2021 at 9:00am
- Friday, Jul 2, 2021 at 9:00am
- Friday, Jul 16, 2021 at 9:00am
This event listing provided for the Wichita community events calendar. Community events are not associated with or sponsored by AARP, but may be of interest to you. If you have an event to share, let us know!
Images provided by AmericanTowns.com, Ticketmaster