Find out what really works for long-term weight loss. Learn strategies to prioritize and execute meal planning. Use great tools during the program and after to achieve your healthy eating goals. Developed by a Lakeview dietitian with advanced training in weight management and counseling psychology.
- Learn to choose healthier foods in a way that is easy, flexible, and rewarding.
- Learn how to reduce food cravings and increase your energy.
- Together with the dietitian select goals to implement that will produce the greatest success for you.
- You get to choose a journaling format that best fits your own lifestyle and you will receive a complimentary food journal to enhance your weight loss success.
- In addition: meal planning, grocery shopping tips, eating on the run, healthy snacking, dining out, stress management, and exercise will all be covered.
For more information (651) 430-8715 or NutritionEducation@Lakeview.Org
The cost is $75 for the series.
This event listing provided for the Stillwater community events calendar. Community events are not associated with or sponsored by AARP, but may be of interest to you. If you have an event to share, let us know!
Images provided by AmericanTowns.com, Ticketmaster