Thursday, Jul 4, 2019 at 11:00am
Parade Theme: Celebrating Our Families
Grand Marshalls: Wayne Swango & Jimmy Holland
- Starts at 7th & Smith St, Turns onto 3rd St, Turns onto LaSalle St, Turns on 9th St, Ends at High School
- No parking on parade route before or during parade
- No spectators in road; stay behind chalk line/caution tape
Float Staging Areas and Times:
- Floats/Participants should stage 9:00am-10:15am.
- Judging 9:30am-10:30am
- Only parade vehicles are allowed in staging area. If unable to walk there, please get on float before it enters the staging area.
- All animal entries must have a "poop scooper" person.
- Horses must remain on the grass until directed to parade.
- High School: pickup trucks, classic cars, Model Ts/As, jeeps, motorcycles (no 'stunts' allowed)
- Behind Grade School (enter from 6th St): walkers, bicycles, horses, small kid cars, ATVs, small floats.
- Methodist Church: Grand Marshal, Harrisburg Fire trucks, large tractors, combines, Pape equipment
- Grass Behind Methodist Church: marching bands
- North Side of Smith, between 7th & Monroe: antique tractors
- North Side of Smith, between 9th & Monroe: religious floats, political floats
- South Side of Smith, between 7th & 9th: large trucks, motorhomes commercial, family floats
- Traffic normally on Hwy 99, will be routed to 2nd St
- Southbound traffic will turn at the light on Territorial, and will continue down 2nd St to Hwy 99
- Northbound traffic will be routed to LaSalle St, where traffic will turn onto LaSalle, and continue to 2nd St, and up 2nd St until Territorial, where it rejoins Hwy 99
- No traffic will be allowed through the parade route until the parade is over (except emergency vehicles)...no exceptions
Monday, Jul 15, 2019 at 9:00am
South Salem Senior Center
Monday, Jul 15, 2019 at 10:30am
Santiam Senior Center
Monday, Jul 15, 2019 at 12:30pm
Willamalane Adult Activity Center
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR