Sunday, Oct 16, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
Please call before attending any community events to make sure they aren’t postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus. You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
This will be our end of the season Halloween themed monster bash race party, more details to come.
Doing bracket racing and freestyle challenge. We are racing on asphalt so plan truck setup accordingly and freestyle either grass or asphalt. But most important prizes for the winners.
We have a great spot at the park and full facilities with playground for the kids so bring the family. Spectators always welcome to come watch the action.
Junior racers encouraged to join and can race with main group or a juniors race.
The big question what classes.... Being the first year of doing this keeping it basic and all racing together.
- 1/10 scale 4wd monster truck
- Front and rear must be solid axle
- 2.6" and 2.2" wheels with monster truck chevron style tires
- no motor limit but must distribute power to front and rear equally
- 2s or 3s lipo battery or nimh
- 4 link suspension and chassis resembling that of a monster truck
- 4 wheel steer allowed
Thursday, Dec 1, 2022 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Friday, Dec 2, 2022 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Tuesday, Dec 6, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR