Wednesday, Apr 28, 2021 at 10:00am
Help us welcome back native plants and wildlife by pulling invasive garlic mustard and getting our trails cleaned up at Oliver’s Woods.
- Volunteers will remove by hand the plants and roots.
- Dress in long pants thick enough to stand up to thorns, brush, poison ivy, ticks, and mosquitos (unfortunately leggings aren’t very protective).
- Wear closed-toed shoes that can stand up to mud.
- Bring gardening or work gloves. If you don’t have gloves, we will provide some.
- Face mask/cover required.
- Wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Dress for the weather as we will work rain or shine.
COVID Safety Note:
Safety is our first priority, and we continue to monitor pandemic conditions as we host events. If we need to alter or change our event schedule, we will notify all registrants directly and post updates to social media. In an effort to keep everyone as safe as possible, we are requiring masks and will make an effort to keep socially distanced on this outing. Thank you for your understanding as we navigate this together!
Ages: All Ages
Click here to Register
Wednesday, Apr 21, 2021 at 3:00pm Central Time
Webinar Hosted by Innovative Business Solutions, LLC
Thursday, Apr 15, 2021 at 1:00pm Eastern Time
Thursday, Apr 15, 2021 at 6:00pm Pacific Time
Online via Zoom
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR