Saturday, Dec 3, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
Please call before attending any community events to make sure they aren’t postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus. You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
Join us for our 3rd Annual Festive @ 48 holiday market and open house! Tour of Albany’s oldest building dressed in greens and lights for the season. While you’re there, shop local this holiday season at our holiday market featuring a unique combination of wares all created by local artisans while sipping something warm and nibbling stroopwafels.
This year's vendors have something for everyone and help you shop local this holiday season. You'll find:
- Architecturally inspired jewelry, totes, and t-shirts by Lisa Petruzzelli
- Beautiful pottery by Erin Orison, Selvage and Briar
- Recycled wine cork keychains, tile coasters and more by our own Pam Howard
- Mittens, hats, soap scrubbies (all handknit), felt holiday decor by Maggie Bye
- Hand carved wooden spoons and ironwork by Chris Templin, The Friendly Yew
- Macabre paintings by Maxime Taccardi
- Architecturally focused painting prints by David Hinchen
- Woodwork and upcyled vintage goods by Danique Sweet, Z and B Works
- T-shirts, tote bags, jewelry, crystals, handcrafted adornments by Noteworthy Resources
And - keep toasty with a cup of joe from Motor Oil Coffee.
This event is free, but reservations and donations are appreciated
If you'd like to take a free 20 minute tour, please reserve your spot.
Tuesday, Feb 21, 2023 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Thursday, Feb 23, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Friday, Feb 24, 2023 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR