Learn how to successfully manage your diabetes to maintain optimum health. This 4-session program will help you understand diabetes and how to take care of yourself.
Each week's topics include:
Week 1: Diabetes - The Disease Process.
- You can join the series at any point; You do not have to take the classes in order. However, it is highly recommended that all 4 classes be completed. Spanish Classes are on Wednesdays and English ones are on Thursdays.
- There is no charge for the classes, but you will need a written referral from your physician to attend the class.
- Class is for Type 1 or Type 2 Adult Diabetes
- Not for children under 18
- Not for pregnant women
- ONE guest is welcome to attend with you.
Location: Conference Center
Please call Phone 209-576-3606 to arrange for this if you do not have one. - Fax completed forms to 209-342-3047 Attn: Diabetes Education
This event listing provided for the Modesto community events calendar. Community events are not associated with or sponsored by AARP, but may be of interest to you. If you have an event to share, let us know!
Images provided by AmericanTowns.com, Ticketmaster