Thursday, Jul 16, 2020 at 9:30am
Please call before attending any community events. It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus. You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
Learn how to successfully manage your diabetes to maintain optimum health. This 4-session program will help you understand diabetes and how to take care of yourself.
Each Week's topics include:
- Week 1: Diabetes - The Disease Process.
- Week 2: Blood Glucose Monitoring and Nutritional Management.
- Week 3: Your Medications, Exercise Considerations and Sick Day Management.
- Week 4: Complications of Diabetes.
- You can join the series at any point; You do not have to take the classes in order. However, it is highly recommended that all 4 classes be completed.
- There is no charge for the classes, but you will need a written referral from your physician to attend the class.
- Class is for Type 1 or Type 2 Adult Diabetes
- Not for children under 18
- Not for pregnant women - ONE guest is welcome to attend with you.
- Must have a completed physician referral form to attend. Please call Phone 209-576-3606 to arrange for this if you do not have one. - Fax completed forms to 209-342-3047 Attn: Diabetes Education
Location: Conference Center
Tuesday, Jul 7, 2020 at 7:00pm Eastern Time
Online via Zoom
Wednesday, Jul 8, 2020 at 5:30pm Eastern Time
Streaming online via One Day University
Thursday, Jul 9, 2020 at 7:00pm Eastern Time
Online via Zoom
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR